View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Todd Sucherman here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sucherman View Post
Deltadrummer---thanks a lot. That was one of the toughest gigs I've ever done. I feel I was far from my best because I (and we) were very out of our element with very little rehearsal---and by very little I mean ONE real rehearsal. I was put in the acrylic box (which I hate) and trying to hold things together between the band and orchestra was a monumental challenge. That being said, the kids were great and I think the overall spirit of the evening prevailed. It was a memorable night and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I've read many notes from people who were moved to tears by the DVD of that show. Nothing worth doing comes easy, right? So thanks for being a reborn fan and I hope you make it out to a gig next time we swing through your area. Thanks for the note!

Cheers from Orlando--
Todd
Hi, Todd! I know the original of this was posted a long while ago, but I have to tell you, I still watch my One With Everything DVD, and I still think it rocks hard! It was wonderful seeing the hard work you seem to have done with the kids. (In spite of the fact that you only had that one rehearsal.) It must have been such a blast, for you (the band) and them. Thanks to you and them for the great gift of music!

And now a question: Why is it that Styx only seems to do double- or triple-billed shows in Dallas these days? I'm not complaining, but it would be lovely to see y'all play around here on a single bill. I know you used to play at Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth with only the house band going before you. Surely there are enough Styx fans here in the big D to warrant an entire 2+ hour show from you guys! :)

I'll talk to you later!

~ Ciana

ETA: Even though I'm not a drummer, I may get a copy of your DVD myself! After reading everything everyone has said about it, it sounds wonderful. And I always love watching a master att work! :) Love ya, and I hope I'll see you this spring or summer.

Ciana's forums
Ciana's blog

Last edited by Ciana; 12-24-2008 at 05:59 AM.