Digital camera shopping...
My 5.1 mp digicam is now official 5 years old. It never was all that fast, and the flash system wasn't that good.
I am looking into a new one, and I know I can get something nice UNDER $400. My specs include:
- Must have at least 10x optical zoom
- Must have decent flash system
- Must have variable shutter speeds
- Must be at least 8 MP or better.
- Must have no more than minimalphoto quality issues.
Right now, I have my eye on one or two models of a Panasonic Lumix. They use Leica lenses and parts. The reviews I have read also indicate that barrel distortion and other issues that plague affordable digital cameras are minimal.
I don't want to go overboard with the prosumer stuff.. IE: $750+ body and $1k lenses.
I want something sensible, but capable in the "sweet spot" of the line.
I am going to use said new camera to photograph my new kit in January.