View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:18 PM
DrummerWorld Pro Drummer

Default Re: Todd Sucherman here!

spleen---

If my memory serves me, we started out playing swing time. Then different people were popping up on the kits including John Favicchia and Derek Roddy, Bobby Jarzonbek.......then we were playing time and trading 8s around the horn. It was a blast indeed! It was a party, and beverages were involved in the proceedings.

If I may do a little holiday plugging here.....from another post and from my latest Myspace blog. I'm humbled and thrilled with the reviews the DVD "Methods and Mechanics has been receiving. Especially the beautiful letter I received from Steve Smith, who has been a hero to me since I was ten years old. Amazing.

"I'm going to tell everyone what an inspiring and helpful DVD "Methods and Mechanics" is. It is one of the best and most helpful drum DVDs ever. There are some great licks in there that I'm going to be shedding when I get a minute!"
--Steve Smith

"Styx drumming great Todd Sucherman earns the rank of master drummer with creative, entertaining, and artistically produced instructional package. Four and a half stars (out of five)."
--Mike Haid Modern Drummer magazine

"A stunning achievement. This DVD sets the bar high for others to follow. One of the best looking and sounding DVDs ever."
--Ken Micaleff Modern Drummer magazine

I'm overwhelmed and humbled by the reviews and the kind words I've received from drummers all over the globe. Thanks to all who've supported the project and I hope "Methods and Mechanics" is adding new dimensions to the playing of those who've picked it up!

Start your holiday shopping early---and give a copy to your favorite drummer. Or if you're a drummer, treat yourself!

Available on line and ships world wide to your door from Altitudedigital.com

http://www.altitudedigital.com/todd-...mechanics.html