View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Pat Petrillo here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Petrillo View Post
Trip

Well, I just shot some footage for the NEW Ludwig 100th Anniversary DVD which will be coming out in'09. I was honored to be asked to be a part of this great project, and I'm sure it will be a landmark production, with input from many Ludwig artists, including Ringo, Jason Bonham, and more. I did an interview segment, and a little solo thing with my new drums..! I did it in the same studio as I did the "Hands, Grooves, & Fills" DVD.

Also, the "Learn to Read Rhythms" DVD is still in edit mode, so, I am trying hard to get it out as soon as possible...

Groovallegiance Multi Media mp3 CD is in Mix mode, with a January release, and a new label has come into the picture...so I am looking forward to see where it lands! Along with the songs, there will be play alongs, pdf charts, and behind the scenes video clips/interviews.

Will keep everyone posted!

WHEWWW!! Count me in for that multimedia mp3 CD as well as the Ludwig video.. That's great Pat.

Also, your P4 Practice Pad is gaining the advertising momentum!!! I just picked up DRUM! and Modern Drummer for this month, and your pad is highlighted in both magazines! Way to go!

Dominick