View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 07:25 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Having a little problem....uh oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstar442 View Post
Ok this doesnt have to do with drums. i have had this problem all my life but now its getting harder and harder to control. i have a very very bad anger problem. i havnt let it out in about 3 years and i wasnt close to being my angriest when it happend. my friend got me mad so i really dont remember doing it but i picked him up off the ground by the neck(he is bigger than me) and threw him down. when i get angry i really dont feel pain and half the time i dont realize what im doing. its just getting really hard to stop my anger from coming out. im getting mad a lot easier to. not many people know about this problem not even my parents or brother. im just wondering what to do. i also have depression. its not very bad now but i used to have suicidle thoughts(thank god i dont anymore). but ill sometimes just sit in my room for a long time. few people know i have this too, my parents dont. i just need advise as you can tell
Bud, I know what you are going through so please go get professional help ASAP. Not knowing how angry you can get is not safe, and you really don't want to find out too late either.
Do it.