View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 06:00 AM
ExPLiciT's Avatar
ExPLiciT ExPLiciT is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Yorktown, New York
Posts: 98
Default Re: Having a little problem....uh oh

seriously man you need to tell someone, you know that you have a problem and its good that you know that. go to a therapist. figure out how to control this anger. try different calming exercises. ex/ meditation, yoga etc. those may help these may not but you need to tell someone before something happens. dont feel scared to tell someone its obviously not your fault. it may be biological, genetics, a disease, but you will never know unless you see someone about it. my honest opinion is see a doctor, therapist or someone with training to help you.

as iwilliams said channel that anger somewhere if you can. it doesn't need to be drums or even music for that matter, just find something that is calming to you and explore that.

as for the depression: see a doctor, get some anti-depressants
Reply With Quote