View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 04:16 PM

Default I'm moving to Boston!!

Hey guys! I've been swamped lately so I haven't had much of a chance to surf/post around here... but i've been the GOOD sort of busy!

I just landed a job with iCorps, a large IT Consulting firm in Charlestown (just north of downtown Boston), and they want me to start December 1st. I might need to push that back, because i'm not sure i can get packed, and secure a house in that amount of time....I'll be renting a house to myself, since you obviously can't drum very much in an apartment.

But also, i'll eventually be seeking out some of the Berklee instructors for private lessons :) My drum teacher here in Ocala is a Berklee grad, and he might be moving up there as well to teach a course at the college on drum instruction, so at least i'll have a friendly face and a good connection there!

I'm so excited about this.....i really feel like having my own house with a dedicated studio/drum room is really going to make my playing take off into another level :)

Is there anyone here who lives around Boston? I've visited there twice before, but i still feel like i haven't seen ANYTHING....what's some cool stuff to check out?

take care
-chris