Thread: pregnant
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 08:01 AM
Pro Drummer

Default Re: pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTHA JASON View Post
in all the years i've been on this forum no posts have made such a lumpin my throat as the ones on this thread. thanks so much guys. my wife is reading them too and she loves you lot.

i've already decided that my kids are going to grow up in a house of drums. when they go on their first playdate in a few years time i want them to be surprised that the family they visit don't have a few kits around (like a washing machine).

j
Congratulations Nutha! That's awesome news. I had my first child almost 2 1/2 years ago, and I have always wondered...will he want to be a drummer? Will he like the drums? I am still not entirely sure, but he seems to have some fun with them. I think he could be ready for a kit, so I am going to buy him one of those miniature drum sets. I am going with the Ludwig Jr. model, which seems to be the most professional version out there...if you could call it that.

If you or anybody else knows about, or could recommend a miniaturized set I would be interested. I am looking for the best quality possible.

Following is some video of what you can look forward to in a couple years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfk71g-je7g (Warning, this video is for parents only!!)

Regards,

Alex