View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 11:45 AM
eddiehimself's Avatar
eddiehimself eddiehimself is offline
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Room 409
Posts: 2,565
Default Re: Visiting NY next summer - need help with a place to stay + drum teachers!

You do need to be over 21 to drink alcohol legally in the us of course. This doesn't nesicerally mean you won't be allowed in clubs that serve it. Here in the UK i regularly go to see bands play (well i went twice) and they do serve drinks but anyone over 15 is allowed in to see the bands and order non-alcoholic drinks but you have to get your hand stamped if you want to get served. Also some clubs do under age nights where they don't serve alcohol. Dunno if it's different in America though or what.
Underworked, underpaid and under-sexed...

EHs Music Facebook Page
Reply With Quote