View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 06:45 AM

Default Re: Me and George Kollias

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumGod View Post
Ok i think you have just solved global Warming. George k, Derek Roddy, Tim Waterson and a pedal operated Dynamo, 2 pedal at a time while the other rests and a armed Guard!!

Cool Pics DT4L. HOw long was the lesson. What type of Exercise did george show you???

Did YOu Cut your Hair???
the session was an hour and a half. George showed me some hand exercises and some foot stuff. Pretty much all of the stuff he showed me is on his dvd (from what i've seen on the preview and from what he's told me). After the lesson, we talked for awhile, he invited me to stay for soundcheck. They played Sarcophagus, Ramses Bringer of War, and What May Be Safely Written for sound check. After that, he came back out and we talked some more. Then I went home, and came back in time to see Nile (they were the last band on). The show was SOOOOO AWSOME. My neck hurt for the next 2 days. After the show, he came out and talked with me some more. VERY nice guy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND meeting him if he ever comes to town, he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He loves what he does, and he cares about his fans, which is pretty awesome. \m/(>.<)\m/

And yes i cut my hair hahaha.