Thread: Signed Stuff
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Signed Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessdude16 View Post
And To Admins, I've posted this in Classifieds aswell but if this breaches rules then please remove it from this post, im just trying to get more awareness :p
Adam x
No problem buddy. Hopefully someone will be interested and get in touch with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGdrummer View Post
Dogbreath, if you DIDN'T get all the great folks you meet to sign stuff I would think you were crazy...well maybe you are but not for getting the autographs.
I am very fortunate that I get to meet all of these great people. The only two who seemed a bit hesitant were Dave Weckl and Ed Shaughnessy. It was because I always ask for the drummers to just sign their name without writing "To Thomas." The reason that some people don't like doing that is that it's much easier to sell something as a collectable item if it just has the drummer's name on it, and even though I would never sell anything, these guys have probably seen plenty of stuff that they have signed making someone else money on eBay. Dave Weckl insisted on putting my name on it, which is cool (the guy was doing me a favor and I wasn't going to be a jerk about it). Ed Shaughnessy gave me a funny look when I asked him to just sign his name, but Bermuda happened to be right there and he said, "Ed, he's cool." Ed smiled, I got my signature, and Bermuda became the coolest guy I know.