View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 09:23 AM

Default Re: Times you've put your foot in it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydee View Post
Back in the day when men where men, and the sheep were nervous , as they say in Greece, I was waxing eloquent to my roomie, in lurid & graphic detail my intentions to devour this incredible looking lady walking up to our dorm floor.

Just as my imagination was running away with me, and the imagery getting more and more vivid, she turned the corner and walked right on up to us.

" meet my sister, Anne"
said my roomie.

Post scipt- He didnt speak to me for a week
Hey if you find someone that never happened to Congrats cos i think it happened to everyone.

I Have a very similar one. In 4th year in school my class had to put on a play of Grease with a drama school (I was backstage crew due my bad dancing and inabiltity to carry a tune :D) . After a bad dress rehearsal the leader of the Drama School was giving out and i was very annoyed and i commented to a girl beside me "I wish that old ***** would shut the **** up and stop being such a **** we have never been in plays before this is our first time everyone is nervous and that old cow aint helping anyone!!!" The Girl replied "eh thats my Grandmother!!

My Reply....."eh oh well i just think she a perfectionist" and awkwardly walk off