Default Re: New Arrangement inc. new item

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove meister View Post
hey man,
I also got an SPDS for xmas
how do you find it? im liking mine
I see you have the correct mounting hardware..mines on a snare stand for now :S
where did ya pick it up?
Have you picked up a compact flash card for yours yet? if so, what model?
Its hard finding one that works :(
Are ya using your own samples? what are you generaly using it for?

Sorry, a lot of Q'S!
and all answered LOL

how do you find it? - So far so good, only touched the surface so far... but it should do all I require and more...

I see you have the correct mounting hardware..mines on a snare stand for now :S where did ya pick it up? - I got the SPD-S from sound control in Birmingham for 320, they have a dedicated Roland section with one of their own guys in there, I got the mopunting plate thrown in for free as I already had a spare stand and clamp available.

Have you picked up a compact flash card for yours yet? if so, what model? - I had, prior to Christmas, ordered a sandisk extreme III as I thought all CF cards were acceptable, I have now sold that one and ordered a 4Gb Sandisk Ultra 2, fingers crossed for that one...

Are ya using your own samples? - I will be using my own samples, as soon as I have a compatible CF card, it will be used to trigger a combination of recorded sequences/backing tracks that I have created, along with various loops, phrases and shots, along with possibly rigging it up via midi to control our lights

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=34061
My Latest Addition