Thread: Musician abuse?
View Single Post
  #8  
Old 12-19-2007, 04:32 AM
drummerchick435's Avatar
drummerchick435 drummerchick435 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 972
Default Re: Musician abuse?

I know how you feel. I play in church too, and about 40% of the time I get yelled at for playing too complicated stuff, but the other 60% of the stuff I am doing is perfect.
__________________
I drum for Him.
Psalm 150

"Closed mindedness about music is the death of the musician." - me
Reply With Quote