View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 04:09 PM
michael drums

Default Re: The Real Football Thread

Hey Erik...

First of all, you need to chill out, man. I don't think anyone's knocking the Pats here. Though I, STILL, can't understand why Belichick felt the need to cheat against the Jets. But I won't say anything more about that. It's neither here nor there at this point.

Seriously, no one is knockin' the Patriots! For god's sake, they're 9-0 man. You really can't argue with the facts. As I've said before, I give credit where credit's due. But Erik, I wouldn't get too confident...yet.

Yes, the Patriots are the best team right now. Can they go undefeated? Probably not. Very tough to do in a 16 game season. Just like I don't think the Dolphins will go winless this year. The Pats will lose a game and the Dolphins will win a game.

Anyway, I can appreciate your passion for the Pats. I've got the same for the Cowboys. But I'm not gonna go crazy with any predictions of how far they'll go this year.

I learned that when I predicted that the Colts would win their 2nd SB in a row. It still could happen, but what's transpiring, right now with them, points to that not happening.

Erik...relax and try the decaf, buddy. ;-)

Play On!