View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:32 AM
michael drums

Default Re: The Real Football Thread

Wow matt...

You seem to not say how you really feel also. Like Erik. :-)

Well, not to stick up for Peyton Manning but...his "go to" guys weren't playing Sunday(Marvin Harrison and Dallas Clark), and STILL almost won the game! And would have if Venitieri not missed those 2 field goals(one a chip shot from 29 yds.)

Yes...he threw 6 interceptions! There's no disputing that. That sure didn't help the team. But if you take Randy Moss and Wes Welker out of the Patriot games...I GUARANTEE you, they are a different team. And I don't mean a better team.

You obviously dislike the Colts and Peyton Manning especially, so I'd say you may be a little biased. Your comments about PM and his off-the-field projects have nothing to do with his playing.

If anyone should be "anti-Colts", it should be me! Who grew up a Baltimore Colts fan, and we all know what happened there. So I should be one to throw mud at the Colts.

But they DID win the Super Bowl last year. And they will always be a threat to win, at least another one, for next 5 or 6 years or so. Anyone that follows the NFL, currently, would agree.

I'd also be careful what you say. It can come back to bite you. Take it from me! :-(

Oh, btw...I'm a HUGE Cowboys fan, and that's who I'm really pulling for anyway. So if the Cowboys keep winning...you won't hear my cryin'! ;-)

Play On! :-)

Last edited by michael drums; 11-14-2007 at 01:50 AM.