View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Favourite Forum Member(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourstringdrums View Post
I don't really think we need/want to bring up old issues like that, especially not 2 years later. One more for the fact that most of those people involved aren't here to defend themselves and another for the fact that you may have your facts wrong for why some, if not most of those people, myself included, left.
Hey bud, I'm not trying to bring it up the past. Thats the last thing that I wanna do. I was only stating some of the obvious that older ones are used to seeing when people leave suddenly. Sure, it was a general comment, not necessarily stated as fact, but generalized and thats understandable. I'm not talking about you either... lol.

If someone is unhappy with the forum they should just leave. If Stu was unhappy to the point where he didn't want to associate with it anymore, he was an example of how to handle it properly. I really like the guy. He has great insight into things that I never thought of until I read his posts. I miss him, like I miss others.

He reminds me alot of Thinshells, but without all the drama... lol. *hope thats not a bad thing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded View Post
For this you are now my favourite..That Guy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by aydee View Post
Now, that I think about it,,,

Teeg ( that guy ), for his warmth and courage, and instinct to help, you are the best.
Wow, thanks my friends. Thats really nice of you. You guys made my day.