View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Pioneer Member

Default getting back on the horse..(thanks for the support)

Hey,

Iíve not been 'round here a whole lot recently, in fact I haven't done much drumming in the last 4 months....

But before thenÖ

Things where going really well with my band, record deals, good gigs, tours, good press in UK magazines, playing massive support gigs. Then the unthinkable happened. My very dear friend and band mate Iain died. That was 4 months ago.

It was (and still is) such a shock.

Since then myself and Stu (the other band member) have been on a rollercoaster of emotions, from organising funerals, talking to family and friends (so hard, calling people telling them the news) to drinking way too much, it's been a hard year, this one.

Every time Iíve played the drums since iains death, itís been very emotional. Upsetting.

But now it seems like time to start playing again, to give it another shot, cause playing music is the most rewarding, enjoyable thing Iíve ever been a part offÖ

So wish me luck as I start again on my small pad downstairs and wish stu and I luck as we start writing together againÖ

And I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to the members (you know who you are) who sent me messages of support.

You have no idea how good they where to receive.

Thanks.

Nathan