View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:28 PM
OldHippy OldHippy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 127
Default Strange instrument, need name

A couple of times I saw this thing where a keyboardist sings through a tube that appears to go into a water jar. If I could find out the name of it I'll do a google search. It might be something like the "talk box" used by guitarists (like Peter Frampton).
Reply With Quote