View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 11:10 PM
michael drums

Default Re: The Real Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Lund View Post
"How 'bout them Packers? Oops! How'd that happen? My guess is the lack-luster 1st half they had, and all the turnovers throught the game! Yea, they were up 17-7 at halftime. But they REALLY didn't look like an undefeated team with their offense. Seemed a little confused with what they were tryin' to do offensively. And I think it carried over to the second half...scoring ONLY 3 POINTS! Ughh... "

Not sure how you could call is lack-luster...Favre had almost 300 yards at half-time...

Tony Romo better have a good game tonight. Because next week he's going to experience first-hand what Peyton had to go through for years + Randy Moss/Donte Stallworth/Wes Welker ie a crushing blow to the ego.
Yea...

300 yds, and NOT enough P O I N T S!! The score matters, Erik. Not the passing yds. As proved, most definitely, by the G.B. Packers last night.

If your not scoring points, what does the yds. passing give ya??

Uhhh...a defeat of 27-20 at the end of 60 minutes of football. That's what! ;-)

And I wouldn't count your chickens yet, Erik! The Pats could actually fall to the Cowboys. It's gonna be their toughest test yet, this year. So be careful you don't get over confident with the Pats. You know what happened last year...

Go Boys... :-)