View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Guinness

Default Re: The Real Football Thread

Ha! I have to admit, if we make it to the show it will be the Pats lined up in front of us. I honestly do think the Patriots are going to win it again this year. The AFC is just to strong of a conference. I am a Cowboys fan...always have been, but I'm also a realist. I can only pray that we can advance in the playoffs this year, because these defensive problems aren't giving me a lot of hope right now at the moment. I just hope we can win at least 11 or 12 games this season..then we'll give em' hell next year, but you know what they say. "Any given Sunday"

It's a crap shoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhzoso View Post
True but this kind of sensible logic spoils it for guys like michaeldrums. He would rather live in fantasy land and suddenly get on a high moral ground, although how you do that and be a cowboys fan I will never know but it is funny to listen too.

I agree they broke a rule but lets not get carried away here. it's not like it helped them in that game so how can they forfeit it??

I hope all Pats fans wear a "if you aint cheatin you aint trying" Bright tee shirts just to rub it in the face of all the whiners (IE Tomlinson) hahahahahahahaha

Ya still have to beat us on the field and if you don't then i am sure this issue will come up again...LOL