View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 05:58 AM
michael drums

Default Re: The O line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Almeyda View Post
Well, next week will tell us alot as the Chargers are going to New England next week. The Chargers are one of the top 3 teams in the NFL.

As far as Brady VS Manning, right now, Brady holds 3 rings and Peyton has 1. If I had to win one BIG game, I'd pick Tom. If I wanted to break the single season record for passing, I'd pick Peyton.

Brady is like Montana, Manning is like Marino (but with a ring). They're both going to the Hall but there's little doubt that Brady will retire with more rings than Manning.
Well...

Jeff! Barring any injury...history will be against your position on Peyton Manning! He will, AT LEAST, win as many rings as Tom Brady. Probably more!

Umm...you seem to forget about the quality of the Miami teams, or lack thereof, that Marino played on. Yes, he had GREAT receivers during his career...but THAT'S IT!! Great for stats, but NOT for championships!

How can you even compare Manning & Marino? That's ridiculous, my friend! Marino threw for TONS of yardage. Manning is an Offensive General. If anything, Manning is much like Montana! As you will see by the end of his career, and all his rings.

Let's face it, Brady WAS great! And still is a VERY capable QB! But he has passed the torch to Peyton Manning, who WILL eclipse the Brady legacy...

...Play On! ;-)

P.S. Good Luck to ALL...and have fun!