View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 03:21 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: New kit...parents say no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer Karl View Post
Hey! Thanks for all your kind words and stories.

I more and more seem like the petty high-society guy with even higher standards...but I really don`t wanna seem like this.

I feel/felt just pretty sad that I bought my kit with my money which I saved over years but now I`m not allowed to sell it for one which pleases me more...but I guess and I`m sure that they want just the best for me...

But yeah, I`ll wait and see...for now I`m happy with my Tama...it`s a great kit, no doubt!

Thanks alot for your support, really touches me.

Karl
Tell it to your parents straight I paid for it and I want to sell it, its MY choice, if they dont listen, do it anyways, i doubt they will stop the fed ex truck halfway through the country. i dont know if anyone already said something like this, but im to tired to read the whole thread, just the posts made by you.

As far as i remember, you wanted a Sonor, but heres where my opinion comes in:

since your not a super rich rockstar, who can buy any kit they desire, your kits mean a lot to you, they are the instruments that have propelled your drumming career. Especially your first kit. What I'm trying to say is that each kit you own should be very hard to get rid of, try to save up enough money for the Sonor and keep your Tama, they both will have things that the other wont.

Personally, I will never sell a drumkit, try to keep it. especially if you have to face your parents answer, when you have a child, a pretty Tama kit like yours would make one FINE birthday present