Thread: Chris Adler
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Chris Adler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Almeyda View Post
I hate his drum sound. His snare sounds like a toy and his kicks are totally triggered and fake-sounding.

Lamb of God reminds me of the easy-guitar version of Slayer. Some of the guitar parts sound like a 14 year old wrote them. A band like Strapping Young Lad with Gene Hoglan on drums or Mastodon with Brann Dailor leaves them in the dust.

Frankly, I think that both he and Bittner are way overrated. The little kids who buy their records are the same ones that vote 40 times in the MD poll.
Firstly about your guitar comment, thats just plain and simply wrong. Either you have no idea about metal or you havnt listened to the band properly.

Secondly that comment (totally triggered and fake-sounding) is also just wrong. Where do you get this stuff? If you are referring to recording quality, LOGs early recordings arnt the best of quality, but ashes of the wake and sacrament are brilliant, both production and skill wise.

Check him ou on youtube:
Now youve got something to die for
Hourglass

Your opinion on his drum sound is fair enough, but i think you need to give the band some more listening to before you make comments like that.