View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 11:31 PM

Default Re: DW 9000 vs. DW 5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironcobra View Post
i disagree with everything you said, they are not huge, the beaters only hit your feet because the tension is set wrong when you get them, im not sure about the weight but your making them sound like they're a waste of money, but ZRdrummer you must not listen to anyone on this site, go and try out all the pedals you can and grab the one thats best for you, our opinions do not represent your comfort preferences

Hey man, I was just stating my opinions that were created from my own personal experiences. As far as the spring tension being the cause of the beater hitting my foot... that's how I set my pedals, no matter what they are, and the Iron Cobras are the only ones that do that. That doesn't make me wrong, it makes me different...

I also said exactly what you said in your last sentence in my previous post.

Of course, with a name like "ironcobra" I almost expected you to defend Tama's pedals, which are of the highest quality. I tried them and didn't like them so I figured I would post my experience with them here where my opinions might help someone else... I thought that's what these forums are for.

Anyway, like i said before, the only way you're going to find the right pedal for YOU is to go to your local store and play with all of them...