Thread: Tommy Lee
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Pioneer Member

Default Re: Tommy Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalRaz
LOL....that is one of the greatest things I have ever heard. I'll just ask you this........How you do you know that he plays drums for all the wrong reasons? Did he tell you this? Do you know him or his friends? How you do know that he doesn't have a love for drumming?

Your opinion is your opinon...but Im sure that anyone with common sense knows that the things you just said are very out of context. You don't know him...so you can't say those things with any type of stability.

Oh......also, if he is so mediocre....what is it that you do and he doesn't to allow you to feel that you have a solidified and educated opinon on his playing? Post your playing for us! Let us see how good you are. In a sense...you are saying that you can play better than him. Show us!
Alright, there is your opinion, and may i quote myself.."and TO ME....plays the drums for all the wrong resons." Look if you wanna question my drum education, that's wack, I've been drumming for 7 years, since i was 9, and not just chillin at home playin, i mean taking lessons, studying music theory in grade school and now in highschool. I'm not saying I am an almighty professor, and all i say is right, I'm just saying I don't like his drum style, his life style, or his attitude twoards that matter. So, is it absolutly wrong for me to say that i dont' like tommy? Nope, and tell you the truth, I personally would rather see most of the drummers on this site play a set, than that guy.
peace
ps. How is my statement out of context. What do you see him do during shows? Has a rediculus sized bass drum for show, flips his sticks, and uses sparklers for a solo, I will never put that under the context of a great drummer in my book. He hasn't done a thing to impress me, and probably never will. So that's my opinion...