View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 07:21 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Default Re: Phil Maturano here!

Hello all, and thank you so much for the emails and kind words. Thanks to Bernhard also for showing up over at HOD and putting his 2 cents on that ugly situation over there. Admirable!

I wish was more time to answer all questions but I am totally swamped, preparing for the new tour, mixing my new CD (due out at FFMM) and trying to keep practicing. Sleep deprived and jet lagged, not a good feeling...but AT THE SAME TIME...A GOOD FEELING! LOL

For those of you who are asking, I will be in the UK and Europe, late March and through the entire month of April. Clinics, gigs and recording. If you would like to arrange for a private lesson just send me an email and i am sure we will find the time! There are many already taking place so I can organize it easily. I have free time in London on the 26th of march, if anyone out there wants to hook up.

As far as 10 top favorite , desert island stuff goes. Man....that is tough, but one thing i could probably not be without for sure is "Fundamento Yoruba - Papo Angarica"
Anything by Muñequitos....
things in that spectrum.

I look forward to meeting cats at the FF Music show and Bernhard...We need a beer together:-)
Big hugs
PM