Thread: Mac Vs PC
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Mac Vs PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnameth View Post
Thank YOU. TAMA player doesn't seem to get the dual boot feature. you either love it or you hate it. alot of ppl love to hate it because there ignorant. i used to say mac sucks bla bla bla. but then i really got to use them for Photoshop and final cut pro and just the beauty and ease of use. wow. i love them and WILL never go back. and if tamaplayer is talking about vista being advanced think again. everything in vista is taken off of tiger by the time that is in full tilt mac will be 2 OS's Ahead! i'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but you are comparing a great very durable and nice looking mac to a cheap PC. you have to realize when a company makes there own hardware they DO IT RIGHT> laptops/desktops made by dell, acer or even sony don't come close. and yes like MFB stated, specs are completely different, because the software designers can utilize the hardware well. windows does not, my 1.5GHZ core solo mini will blow a 2ghz PC outta the water.

-Wes
First off, do not tell me I dont understand anything about the dual boot feature.You may be able to do that and thats great.But why would you use a PC program on a mac? According to you all of PC's programs suck. Right? Well then why would you want to use crappy windows on your precious Mac?? I do understand however that you LOVE macs and just absolutley hate PC's. Well, then since your saying your not being a dick here you sure are acting like one. Yes, we all know that the Vista was ripped off from the Tiger. So what! Who really cares. And if your calling me ignorant than your the one who doesnt know ANYTHING about PC's apparently because all you do is rip on them and constantly find some kind of random, stupid point about them. Now then, if we could just stop fighting or "debating" this, that would be great. We are probably not going to change anyones mind, so can we agree to disagree?

Peace
AGR