Thread: Vinnie Colaiuta
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 04:14 PM
mlehnertz

Default Re: Vinnie Colauita

Vinnie's "this and that" is the purpose of this thread. Many of us that participate in this thread do take it as a personal attack when someone posts what was posted previously. It's like wearing a Yankees jersey into the Cask & Flagon in Boston. It's just inappropriate.

Please stop defending your right to be pro-Buddy in a Vinnie thread and as you say, take care and play on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael drums
That's already been done. There is so much talk about Vinnie's this and Vinnie's that. Look, Vinnie's one of my influences. As much as anybodys', okay? No need to get angry and feel this is a personal attack. If you don't like what you see in a post, which I see ALL the time, don't read it. I see other drummers mentioned all the time in other drummers' threads, but I don't get offended by it. I don't disrespect someones' reply to a post and go on the attack because I disagree. I try to take the high road when I post. And if I "goof" up and start getting personal, it gets deleted. As they should. Take Care and Play On! ;-)