View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 10:20 PM

Location: USED TO LIVE IN L.A. BUT NOW RESIDE IN BEAUMONT, CA IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THAT IS..
Default Re: How do you get on Drummerworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDrum21
First off, I am so glad the forums are back, this website is my life. Thanks a lot Bernhard.

I'm not a professional drummer, but drums are my life. I am 17, going to be a senior in high school. I play in a rock band, a jazz trio, my highschool jazz band, and anything else I can find. I also give drum lessons to a few kids for some easy money. I am doing the Berklee 5-week Summer program, starting next week, and I plan on going to Berklee College of Music. I would say that I am just as good as many of the drummers on this website (better than some, worse than others). What exactly does it take to get on this website? I want to be a professional drummer, and I want to have my own page on drummerworld, so I was just wondering exactly what it takes to do that.

Thanks,
Ben
Well Ben i dont think you'll ever be on this site as a featured drummer . I don't mean to bust your bubble but it takes years of time for the world to reconize your talent . I'm a great drummer too and may have a chance with my band to make the big bucks but still doubt i'll ever be on here .Your young though so stay on that path keep your dreams high and follow through . If you give it all you got and you say your as good as you say you are then im sure your dreams will one day be a reality .