View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Favourite Forum Member(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormi
Does the winner get a pretty diamond tiara to wear with "most popular DW member" engraved on it?

We should have a DW member contest - categories like Most Helpful Member, Hottest Male Member (err, wait...like, as in a member who is male), Hottest Female Member, Most Improved Noob etc. Could be fun. People could nominate for each category and then the top 5 nominated would be the people we have to vote on.

Back on topic - It would be hard to pick a favourite. I'd have to say MFB, coz after an incident with a poster on here when I was fairly new, MFB told me he respected me (but, will he respect me in the morning? lol), and I'd also have to say Glynes, because she's such an inspiration to me.
Well, we all know who is going to win the "Youngest looking female for her age-member"!!! Can you be voted "Hottest male member" without having a picture uploaded? You know it's the inside that counts, and i'm very hot on the inside!! i guess i had to much chili (okay these jokes are getting stupid so i'll stop now)

Back on track - i'm only going to vote once, so there's no leaving someone out... And it has to be Derrick.