View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 08:45 AM

Default Re: Introduce Yourself

real name- Zach Aharon
age- 19
how long been playing- 1 1/2 - 2 yrs
origin of user name- Saved by the bell? :]
top5 drummers- Danis Chambers, Mike Portnoy, Chris Adler, Nick Mason, Buddy Rich
make of drumkit- TAMA
make of cymbals- Zildjian / Sabian hats
where do you practice- Garage
are you in a band- Yup.
covers or originals- All originals, not covers anymore.
what style of music- hard rock, old style core.
favorite take out food- Chinese
country-USA
one really odd fact about yourself- Before I started druming I could bench 150lbs, Now, I bench 210lbs :]

how did you get started- My whole life I was into music, purcusion mostly. I've made electronic music for 4 years, and loved it. My friends and I wanted to start a band, and i never thought I could play drums untill I got my self stuck in a situation.

So, me and 2 of my friends went to a Taking Back Sunday concert, In philadelphia. When we walked out one of my friends told these 2 girls that we're a band, and all the great stuff, all LIES!! - The girls hung out with us for like 2 hours, then came the question, "So, Zach...What do you play in the band?" I got all fast thinker, and replied "Drums, duh!!" Well..week after the girls wanted to see our "Band" play..And brought friends with them. We all threw money together and bought a peice of snap Remo: ENFORCER drumset, 2 amps the guitarist had an extra bass guitar we put it all in my garage and pretented to be a band, I played basically cause I had a set....From that day on there was a band, called "Loretto Avenue" its been about 2 years now..we're actually decent :] ...pretty sad story, eh?