View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 07:33 AM

Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I'm Eugene and at the time I'm writing this I am 24 years of age. I started playing when I was 9 or 10 so about 14-15 years. My user name actually came from my original screen name for some gaming website. It was close to what was suggested; plus 7 is my favorite number.I don't really have a "top 5 drummers list" but I do enjoy Aaron Spears and Tony Royster Jr.
I just recently purchased a Mapex Meridian Maple drum kit and also received some Sabian AAX cymbals. If I practice, I'm usually in the basement. I don't play in a band per se, but I do play at church and with the Drexel University Gospel Choir. Many of the songs I play to are technically covers but there is usually a spin or twist that we put on the songs. The main style I play is Gospel (which incorporates a lot), but I'll play to anything.
Not sure what my favorite take out food is. Maybe chicken wings and pizza rolls from the Chinese food store. I live in America, Specifically right outside of Philadelphia, PA. One really odd fact about me is that really isn't odd is through the choir I have been able to play on both coasts (east and west) and in two different countries (America and Canada).