View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Show us your Premier kits!!

That's a very nice looking kit & great to see that it's been kept in such nice condition. The original Genista series are still the greatest sounding Birch kits made. If you need any parts or anything else for your kit please let me know as I carry a full line of parts & hardware for most of the Premier deleted series'.

In the mean time I would like to share a Dancincrow Drums EXCLUSIVE!! Hopefully you are all aware of the "ONE" series kits & Snare Drums, basically it's just as the title says, there's only 1 of each design. All of the drums built under this series are Hand Crafted in Premier's UK facility under the guidance of Keith Keough, Master Craftsman. Very few of these kits are available in the US so for those of you who want the best, this is a chance of a Lifetime. This kit is "The Yeovil" & consists of, 22x18 BD, 10x8 Rack, 12x8 Rack, 14x14 FT, 16x14 FT. The shell make up is N. American Maple with a Lacewood outer ply with Pepper wood shield & Black inlay stripes. The Lugs are all chromed solid Brass with 2.3mm Triple Flange hoops. This is a stunning looking & sounding kit, so imagine sitting behind & playing this 1 of a kind kit, you will be the talk of the town & your Sound Engineers will love you!!!!
The retail on this beauty is almost $5500 but as you all know my pricing blows these numbers into space. So, if anyone is interested please send me a note or preferably contact me directly on peter@dancincrowdrums.com. This would be an investment that you will never regret & again a One of a Kind opportunity.
Thanks for taking the time to read my posting.
Cheers for now.
Dancincrow
Attached Images