Thread: Earasers Review
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 03:06 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Earasers Review

After sharing this review with Don Campbell, he addressed some of these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TColumbia37 View Post
The only thing that I can find about these that I'm not completely satisfied with is the case they come in. It's good quality and it's strong, but it's also about twice as big as it needs to be.
They are actually moving to a new case next month. Don told me he would send me one when they are released. I'm excited to see how they have improved upon it.

Quote:
I would also like to see an interchangable filter system, so that depending on the situation, you can just change out the filter to suit your needs, without having to invest in multiple pairs of plugs.
Don told me that it's something they've been looking into, but there is still some work to be done for a practical and user friendly design.

Quote:
One of those strings like some plugs feature (that you can drape around the back of your neck) would be a cool option to have for those people who like to have the peace of mind to know that they won't get lost.
I didn't see it on their site anywhere, but they are available to order with a lanyard, but I believe it is not removable. I prefer not to have the lanyard, but it's a great option to have.