Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 07:56 AM
Renegade

Default Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimFiore View Post
Many times I've heard people say that they were completely disgruntled at the service they received at a store, or totally disgruntled with band mates, or disgruntled about equipment, but never once have I heard someone say the exact opposite: that they were completely and totally gruntled.
Hello, how are you? Gruntled thanks, and you?

I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrInsanePolack View Post
I had a severe panic attack last night. Never had one like this before. I mean I have had the "something doesn't seen right" and I become uneasy feeling before, but nothing like this.

While going down the highway at like 75mph on the way to my in-laws, a semi that was next to us flipped on its blinker and started coming into my lane. My wife was driving. It forced us into the median and I swore I was going to die. We had to pull over before we got there so I could get out of the car and calm down. On the way home it was even worse. I felt like I was in a big steel coffin and was panicking severely. My wife got us home safely, but I felt impending doom the whole ride back. I have never been so scared in all my life.

Those who suffer from panic attacks, I have felt your pain, and I cannot imagine having to put up with it on a regular basis.
Scary stuff Mr IP! It made me think of Duel. Every now and then you get thrown a curly one on the road.

You're allowed the occasion brain freeze. I've lost count of my meltdowns. Might be a good idea to practice catching your fight or flight response before it gets out of hand, though :)

Soundcloud stream