View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 05:31 PM

Default Re: What do you think about Casey Cooper (COOP3RDRUMM3R)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre25 View Post
Winning attitude.

And with this post it seems we have reached an obvious end to maturity. I like the added quote in there though, it's quite comical, but unfortunately it does nothing to add to what was decent discussion. It's just unfortunate that on forums like these with anonymity, people lose sight of the good that these forums could be.

I feel like as usual nothing that is said will be taken seriously by those who have preconceived notions and an agenda to fulfill, so I don't see my continued replies to be worth anything to you guys. Feel free to go back to scrutinizing what I do, and I will go back to doing what I do (with the addition of working on a few constructive concepts provided by actual helpful members of the forum).

Although I'm sure this statement won't go over well with certain members, It's something I tell a lot of my viewers and maybe it will be a positive addition to some of your lives.

The more time you spend worrying and debating other's decisions and success, is less time spent achieving your own. You may not agree with it, and that's ok, but rather than fight it, do what makes YOU happy and go after your own success. That is certainly what I will be doing.

For those of you who are positive members, thanks for taking the time to leave constructive criticism and I appreciate the comments and messages I have received in my short time on this forum.

I wish everyone well and good luck with your drumming!
Practice hard, jam hard and have fun!

COOPER