View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 10:15 PM
Silver Member

Default Re: Best Buys from NAMM 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Ismore View Post
I don't know anything about Bernie Stone, but by the same token we didn't think Ronn Dunnett would let his name go out on the ($2k) POS aligned LUDWIG CHIEF either. I saw a ten lug DIXON snare drum in a shop priced at $100/new, all the lugs were laser straight.

Yeah, pretty much I am the most active officer in the lug splay division, but this forum is loaded with quality control-police, and many more willing than I to review a Bernie Stone snare drum.

Since you're the guy in charge of the website Bill, my advise which I've been crowing all over this forum to manufactures is: Use your site to promote product with pictures. A pic 'is' worth a thousand words.

Take shots (with a good camera) of the drums heads off, sideways, macro the insides of the lugs...you can't show me enough. Exhaust us with pics, then we'll be more inclined to take the next step.
You're a good dude, Les IsMore. :D I will make those pics happen. When I got home from NAMM it would seem the Nigerian Cyber Army had had its way with some of our sites so I've spent this week rebuilding a few things and the Stone site is next up on the block.

I do another drum manufacturer's site and his got bit as well. Site software....gotta keep that Joomla and Wordpress and Drupal stuff updated, folks! :D

Best Regards,
Bill Ray
http://billraydrums.com