View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Anyone else get discouraged selling on Craigslist because of all the flakes and low-ballers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Watso View Post
I guess like you, they don't really care if they sell the item or not. Maybe that's why over-priced stuff stays on there listed for months without a price drop.
Yeah I don't get this line of thinking. Either you want to sell something or you don't. I get really irritated when I am looking for something, find it, and it has no price. I will read the ad and it will say something along the lines of "just testing the waters, shoot me an offer or tell me what you got. Not in a hurry to sell." Especially with cars, I often wonder if these people are just trying to showoff what they have in an effort to look/feel good about themselves and what they own.

My other favorite is (with cars mostly) "I have a (insert year and model). Great car, 9/10, hot air/cold AC, new tires, aftermarket wheels, new tires, immaculate interior, title in hand, 25-30mpg. Does not run. $7500" WTF over?