View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Another singing vid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryace View Post
I have to wonder if I put my singing out there (for instance, being male) if he would have reacted the same way.
I think he would have as he didn't have any problem voicing his opinions on the whole Guru thing. I kind of get the feeling that he's kind of like one of those little kids who is always getting in trouble...you know, bad attention is better than no attention so he stirs things up to get the attention he is seeking. Maybe I'm off the mark but that's just the way I kind of see him.

If he wants to come back...that's fine with me. He just needs to learn to be RESPECTFUL. It's what this forum is all about. If he has a question about something that's posted he should privately message a mod and ask them. However, I think his attention seeking self will win out and he'll end up shooting himself in the foot again. It is a shame, becuase I do feel he has something to offer...everyone does.

In the end, though, it's fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. In the immortal words of The WHO...I won't get fooled again! :)

And thanks again to everyone for their support...you make a girl feel special!