View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 02:11 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Another singing vid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUNTERSDAD View Post
The fact is that we drummers are also musicians and if we are in bands then we have the knowledge and the right to express ourselves on singing.The off topic forum is for non drumming related musical threads. whether it is a feel good thing is none of your business I will suggest as one of the Mods, that you check yourself. You have gotten the reputation here as an instigator and a troll and it will cease. If you see a post or thread that you don't like or like the idea of, move on. Continued disrespect to other forum members will not be tolerated. A word to the wise should be sufficient. thank you.
I suggest, then, that you immediately revoke my membership....i reserve the right to say exactly as I please as long as I'm not attacking someone's race, creed, orientation....etc etc.

I have done no such thing....and have been insulted as being a troll, an instigator, etc....which does not bother me, but it does show the pretzel logic that is prevalent here.

What you are now doing is censoring me because some of my opinions are not liked. That's quite infantile and certainly not a tenet of free speech.

Please, with my blessing, I ask you to remove me from this forum and delete all materials and posts I have created herein. Thank you.