View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Another singing vid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemp View Post
I'm not qualified to judge anyone on their singing....

It seems that getting singing validation from drummers is analogous to getting drumming validation from singers..while there might be some nice comments, I don't think one is going to get the real constructive criticism one needs...or any feedback that might promote growth

I would put this on a singing forum...or if you have a vocal coach show it to them where you can get some real useful feedback. For instance a vocal coach may tell you that you are a natural singer and that could drive you even harder...or they might tell you where you need improvement and give you some exercises.

This here is just a feel good thing.
The fact is that we drummers are also musicians and if we are in bands then we have the knowledge and the right to express ourselves on singing.The off topic forum is for non drumming related musical threads. whether it is a feel good thing is none of your business I will suggest as one of the Mods, that you check yourself. You have gotten the reputation here as an instigator and a troll and it will cease. If you see a post or thread that you don't like or like the idea of, move on. Continued disrespect to other forum members will not be tolerated. A word to the wise should be sufficient. thank you.