View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Silver Member

Default Re: Another singing vid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryO View Post
You know, Shemp, I posted this in the off topic section for a reason. Why is it you feel you have to stir things up all the time? I was willing to give you a chance after the whole GURU/KIS debacle but I see you've come back around to your own troll self. Next time you see a post from me, please do me a favor and ignore it. I'll do the same for you. I'm allowed to post whatever I like within reason. If the moderators don't care, why do you? If you don't like what I have to post and don't have anything constructive to say, then say nothing. I don't mind criticism but mean spirited blather is uncalled for. I've been posting on this forum for 3 years. I'm a drummer trying something new and wanted some feedback from people I trust to be supportive and kindly critical when needed. Nothing more, nothing less.
My initial response was mere guidance. No stirring intended. Please do post whatever you want, but also be prepared to hear from folks that question the intent of a singing video on a drumming forum. It certainly is a reasonable question. And I'm not interested in your second chance or your validation of my opinion.

If you want advice and input on your singing rather than friendly validation and a shot of feel good and attention, go to a vocal coach or singing forum....where you can directly post a singing video and get meaningful feedback.