Hello there folks,
Recently I've bought a couple of Instanbul Agop Alchemy cymbals to get started with my soon-to-be drum kit. I am getting 1 or 2 more before I'll get a Gretsch Catalina Maple kit.
Here's a list of ones I got:
- Istanbul Agop 14" Alchemy Power-X Hi-Hats
- Istanbul Agop 18" Alchemy Power-X China
- Istanbul Agop 18" Alchemy ION Crash
- Istanbul Agop 19" Alchemy Power-X Crash
- Istanbul Agop 21" Alchemy Power-X Ride
I am thinking about getting a second china (secondhand Meinl Soundcaster Custom 18" China, firsthand Meinl Amun 18" China or Istanbul Agop 18" Xist ION China) and/or a medium-thin/medium crash (Istanbul Agop Xist or Alchemy) and/or a second pair of hi-hats (possibly Istanbul Agop 15" XIST Hi-Hats). Might sound extremely expensive, but my local drumshop has a ludicrous pricing on Xist and Alchemy Power-X cymbals: 5 euro per inch.
Dreaming a bit big, but hey, it's something to look forward to!