View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 03:53 AM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Internet censorship

I was 6 years old when JFK was assassinated. When I grew up I followed the stories about conspiracy. I have always felt that we were not told the entire story. I think that I am correct in thinking that.
I have the same thoughts about the RFK assassination.
I believe that lone gunmen did the shooting of both JFK and RFK, but we were not told the entire truth.

When I watched the Apollo Moon Landing I was 12 years old, I was skeptical. It just seemed unreal to me. I went along with it and I dismissed my feelings. I waived the flag and I tried to share the splendor. I am still undecided as to if the moon landings really happened or not.

When I watched 9-11 unfold, I was at first shocked and I believed that terrorist had hijacked airplanes and done all of that damage. A few days later when the shock wore off, I realized that the collapse of those buildings was not solely from airplanes crashing into them. Later I noticed that many others shared my feelings. The whole thing stinks. I mean, It Really Stinks! I have no doubt that there is much more to the story than the official version. The visual evidence of how the buildings fell shows it all. There was controlled demolition performed on the towers, and on building 7 after the planes struck that day.
A commercial airliner did not hit the pentagon either!
Sorry, but I have no doubts!
America is under attack from enemies from within as well as from afar.