Originally Posted by porter
here's what to do for pictures:
1) go to User CP in the top left up there ^^
2) go to "Pictures & Albums" under the "Networking" section of the toolbar on the left
3) click on the "Click here to create an album" link, type in the info, and click submit
4) click "add pictures" and use the selection buttons to get the picture off of your computer
5) click on the picture that you uploaded, and below the picture in its enlarged view, there should be both a URL and a pre-baked IMG code to put in your post. you can use either.
Hopefully that helps.
Thanking you porter for the detailed instructions! . . .very much appreciated, thank you!