View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member

Default Re: Internet censorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnite Zephyr View Post
The story I heard was that Kennedy was shot by a magic bullet.

The thing that I think is weird is that Kennedy and Ruby were both autopsied by the same doctor in the same hospital. What are the odds of that? Just a coincidence I suppose.

We should always believe every official story the government tells us and just be good little citizens. I agree.
That's my point exactly.You heard a story,about a magic bullet.That story was the crux of the Oliver Stone movie RFK,about HIS version of the Kennedy assination.It's actually,just a story,with no probative value,and no real ballistic evidence ,to give it any value.Just another "what if".

Kennedy and Oswald,not Ruby,were examined by the same Dr..Thats because,he was the only forensic medical examiner,the hospital had.

As far as believing everything they tell me,no I don't.I believe ony half of what I see,and almost none of what I read.,and nothing a politician says.I need multiple sources of credible informatin,before I form an opinion,as to the probable truth of any situation.

The only absolute truth is.....there is NO absolute truth.Almost ,no ,beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Steve B