View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Internet censorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryace View Post
The first bullet to hit JFK was in his neck and went clean through. The fatal bullet was a hollow point bullet, based on the shrapnel evidence in the brain, and from the trajectory of the entrance and exit wound, it negates the grassy knoll and the school book depository. In the car directly behind JFK, the SS guys had a rifle loaded with hollow point bullets. Pictures bear this out. Also the SS guys were out drinking till 5 in the morning that day. So they were sleep deprived, and the handling of the rifle was given to a guy who was basically just a driver, and untrained, because the rest of the guys were sleep deprived and probably still buzzed. The mans name was George Hickey. The trajectory of the fatal shot was consistent with a bullet that originated from where George Hickey was standing up in the convertible following the President. The crux of the whole show I saw was that it appears to have been an accident, with George Hickey as the guy who accidentally shot the President. I don't believe the SS would assassinate JFK, if that was their intention, in front of all those people and all those cameras. That's just plain dumb. I do believe that Oswald shot the neck shot. I do believe he intended to kill him. Oswald's bullets went clean through JFK's neck into the Governor, so they couldn't have been hollow point.

If the neck shot was a hollow point bullet, it should have blown the front of his neck out. There was radio opaque material throughout JFK's brain, consistent with a hollow point bullet. Also there were many reports of the smell of gunpowder at street level. A very interesting theory that I wanted to explore more.

The SS's own internal paperwork went missing right afterwards of course. So there are new theories out.
The "autopsy" performed on JFK's body was done improperly, unlawfully, and in an untimely matter. Any conspiracy's involving material found JFK's brain, should be taken with a major grain of salt.

Its hard to believe the shot from behind theory stands up to all the gunshot wounds found on all the people riding with JFK. Oswald, 3 shots, from the depository does. Plus, Howard Brennan is on record stating the he saw Oswald take the final shot. If Oswald took two shots, why did they find three bullet casings with Oswald's gun?

Regardless of how much they drank that night or how late they were up, do you really think members of the secret service would be that careless? These are highly trained and highly disciplined individuals: marines, navy seals, etc. If an agent's firearm discharged, there would be evidence of it. There were public officials and many other agents in the car with Hickory. Yes, a cover-up would make for some awkward denials, but there would have been an obvious reaction by the people on the street and in the car during the event to point to, and there isn't.