View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Picked Up my Acousticon snare today... and a few other things! (G.A.S.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun View Post
Congrats on the new snares...................I really like the single flange hoops and claws on that Remo
Thanks bro, I'm really enjoying the new snares. They sound great.

On Tuesday I had the distinct privilege of being one of the judges for Guitar Center's drumoff for the Semi-final round (I also did the first rounds and the store finals), and for my services, they gave me a $150 gift card. Immediately, I lurked the used site to see what I could find and I came across a few deals. Then I found a Yamaha Musashi oak 6.5x13 in good condition and I was able to get the snare, pay for shipping and a replacement batter head of my choice and all I paid out of pocket was $1.47. I used to have this snare a few years back, but I sold it to fund the purchase of a DW snare which I ended up not even liking as much as the Musashi, and it isn't even in my snare lineup any longer... lol. Needless to say, I've always regretted selling that snare, and I'm excited to get it back in the arsenal, especially without having to spend anything in it. The last one I had was used, costed more, and this one is cheaper and may be in better condition. I can't wait for it to get here!
Paiste/Zildjian Cymbals