View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:47 AM

Location: Deerfield, MA/goes to boarding school in Squaw Valley, CA
Default Re: INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

Real name? Jonathan Friedman

Age? 16

How long have you been playing drums for? Almost 6 years.

Origin of username? My favorite band is the All-American Rejects, their abbreviation is AAR. I believe that they have the ability to win: AARwonable

Top 5 favorite drummers? Alex Shelnutt (A Day To Remember), Rian Dawson (All Time Low), Chris Gaylor (All-American Rejects), Tre Cool (Green Day) and Cobus Potgieter (YouTube).

Make of your drum kit? I currently play (proudly) a Ludwig Centennial Moto in Red Sparkle. I have two snares (my buddy let me use his): Ludwig Acrolite and OCDP Brass (primary, my buddy's)

Make of cymbals? Zildjian, Sabian and Paiste

Where do you practice? In a dorm room that my boarding school's administrators let me and my buddy use. Its so sick, its an entire bedroom just for us to practice in! The dorm isn't in use, and since uses a wood stove, and because it isn't being used except by us, its pretty cold--and empty. Every gets mad at me because it's like 5:30 PM and they are trying to sleep.

Are you in a band? Yes. Falling Into The Dim https://www.facebook.com/FallingIntoTheDim

Originals or covers? When I'm with my band, originals, when I'm by myself, covers.

Style? Pop-Punk/Metalcore... such as A Day To Remember, blink-182, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Green Day, All Time Low

Favorite food? Food--bacon, pizza, pasta, burger, anything with meat/carbs or tofu

What country? The great USA

Fun fact about me? Well, um... let's see here.... got to dig deep into this just a little... well, I want to be a lawyer... but that isn't a FUN fact, that's just a simple fact... I far--on the other hand, that's a little personal... well, my favorite video game commentator of all times is Jerma985.

What got me into drumming? When I was in 5th grade, I thought drums would help become more popular. So, my parents let me take a few lessons in 6th. It turned out that I love playing the drums, so I stuck to it.

Last edited by aarwonable; 03-07-2014 at 02:30 AM.